Coming Soon – Elliotts CryoSkin® Industrial Cryogenic Gloves
In the coming weeks, the first shipments of Elliotts’ new and improved CryoSkin® gloves will arrive!
of Elliotts CryoSkin® Industrial Gloves Designed to provide protection when working with cryogenic liquids such as liquid nitrogen and other cryogenic hazards. CryoSkin® industrial gloves are made from a combination of state-of-the-art technical materials. A unique multi-layer construction maximizes thermal protection without compromising dexterity and comfort.
Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine will roll out in the coming months, -70°C low storage temperature, Elliotts CryoSkin® Industrial gloves are the perfect choice. In addition to this, CryoSkin® gloves are ideal for biomedia, food preparation, laboratories, liquid nitrogen handling, and pharmaceutical applications.
- Waterproof, breathable and durable polyester outer shell material
- Extremely durable, PVC-coated, cut-resistant Kevlar® palm
- Good grip and abrasion resistance
- Excellent liquid nitrogen protection
- Waterproof and breathable Porel® Moister Barrier
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Thermal Liner
- Length: 360mm
- Hanging loop for easy storage
- Size: SML, MED, LRG, XLG, 2XL
- Exterior: ePTFE laminated polyester
- Palm: cut resistant PVC coated Kevlar®
- Moisture barrier: Porelle® ePTFE waterproof breathable membrane
- Thermal Liner: 3M™ Thinsulate™
Connect with us: